Project Update Part 4: PW

Project Update 15/05/2020

Part 4: Portfolio Work

This is the 4th and final part of my Project Update, where I will show off some of the latest work I have done to improve my portfolio. To see Part 3, where I breakdown the next stages of my project, click here:
https://maforshaw.blogspot.com/2020/05/project-update-part-3-ns.html

Alternatively, to see the latest preview of the project, click here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z9UBQurkW0&feature=youtu.be

As well as working on my project, I have also begun adding to my portfolio. I recently completed a lecture on Udemy to help me improve my 3D Modelling and I am glad to say it has helped me with my confidence in modelling. I feel like this is an important step, as my project is very centred around Unreal Development. As a designer, I would like to show my ability to work on a variety on roles. 

Here are the latest assets I have created:


Fig 1. A combat knife, modelled in Maya and textured
 using Substance Designer
Fig 2. A Batarang, one of Batman's most iconic gadgets

Fig 3. Based on the Gauss Rifle from Fallout 3, this model adds Steampunk inspired metals
and woods to the model





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project X Submission Update Part One

World Map Progress and Additonal Tweaks

Additional Thoughts and Developments